“Give your dreams new wings with Sports Mantra Academy!”
The steps to start your cricket journey begins by exploring your talent. Follow these steps to establish a reliable career in cricket-
- Make sure you’re good at either batting, bowling, or fielding.
- Enroll in sports mantra academy to get complete knowledge about cricket
- Practice daily under renowned coaches
- Do hard work with passion
The age group between 8-12 is an ideal age to get admitted to the sports mantra academy. This is when a child gets used to his environment, learns extensive movements, and develops an understanding of sports.
Sports Mantra Academy aims to provide quality training to aspiring cricketers through well-structured coaching programs, regular practice sessions, and innovative coaching techniques by Ranji-level players. Our team of coaches ensures to completely expose your child to the world of cricket.
Here are the few tips for choosing the best sports academy-
- Look for an academy which is near your house or provide accommodation facility like the sports mantra academy.
- Research about the history of the academy and how it has been performing over the years.
- Know about the coaches of the academy
- Check the timings of the academy.
Although one can become a cricketer without any coaching, the best and ideal way is to enroll in a well-structured sports academy that imparts reliable knowledge about sports.
Sports mantra academy offers a one-to-one training program, top-notch team support, and world-class equipment, which takes your game to another level. Alternatively, organize regular cricket matches in between your friends to improve as a player.